Home Health Services
Positively Kids Home Health services work closely with healthcare providers, case managers, discharge planners, and therapists to implement the best plan of care for you and your child. Our dedicated and experienced pediatric nurses understand complex medical conditions and the stressors of unforeseen circumstances. We strive to reduce emergency room and unscheduled doctor visits.
Home Health Services include:
- Skilled Nursing Visits and Care;
- Caregiver education;
- Medical Wraparound Care including Respite Services;
- Transitional Care after hospital discharge;
- Medical Daycare for medically fragile children.
We hold our team to a very high standard in which all pediatric home care staff must have:
- Current state licenses;
- Previous pediatric experience;
- Multiple reference checks;
- CPR/emergency/first aid training & certification;
- Criminal, background/drug & child abuse clearance;
- Ongoing nursing competency evaluations and in-service training.
For more information on referrals, please call (702)427-0536.