Family Healthcare Clinics
Positively Kids has two Family Healthcare Clinics which strive to provide a full circle of care that includes on-site medical, behavioral and dental services for children 0-18 years old. Our certified medical providers and bi-lingual support staff provide the highest quality healthcare.
We specialize in children who are or have been:
- Drug affected;
- Experienced trauma;
- Foster Care community;
- Medically fragile;
- Developmentally delayed.
- Well child exams/EPSDT;
- Treatment for common pediatric illnesses;
- Immunizations (Medicaid and uninsured patients only);
- $25.00 Sports Physicals and/or Camp Physicals;
- On-site Medication Dispensary;
- Care Coordination Program;
- Specialized Care referrals including Early Intervention Services.
Positively Kids Family Healthcare Clinic – Child Haven Campus
701 N. Pecos Rd (Pecos & Bonanza; enter driveway from Bonanza Blvd.)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturday
Positively Kids Family Healthcare Clinic – Tompkins Location
2480 E. Tompkins Ave., Ste. 101
Las Vegas, NV 89121
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday through Friday
Appointments: 702-262-0037 ext. 1.
After Hours Advise Line: 702-262-0037
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.