We collect personal information for treatment, payment, and for health care options, aswell as for other purposes that are permitted or required by law. You have certain rightsregarding the privacy of your protected health information as well as information providedto us by you when you make a donation.
Information we collect:
- The Foundation for Positively Kids collects personal information when you communicate with us online – by requesting an appointment or making a donation for example.
- We collect personal information we receive offline when you see a provider, volunteer, donate or participate in our events.
How we use your information:
- We use your personal information to contact you with news items that may interest you and opportunities to donate, participate, or volunteer at one of our events.
- We will use and disclose your protected health information to obtain payment for the health care services we provide you. For example – we may include information with a bill to a third-party that identifies you, your diagnosis, procedures performed, and supplies used in the rendering of the service. We will NOT sell or give your information to third parties for fundraising purposes.
Sharing information with third parties:
- We will provide personal information in response to subpoenas, to allow law enforcement, at our request, to investigate unlawful activities at our websites, to our trusted service providers and to a successor in interest by merger or reorganization.
- To limit our communications with you, please email us at email@example.com