Clothing Donation Program
Need a little more room in your closet? Donate to Positively Kids where your donations help fund critical programs for children with special healthcare needs. You can drop your donations off at any yellow bin in the Valley or call for convenient pick-up service.
Have a lot of donations, and can’t make it to a bin. No problem – we also do home pick-ups. Just complete the form below and someone will be in touch to schedule a pick up.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Convenient locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
- Reduce your clothing footprint.
- Provides funding for critical healthcare services to medically fragile children and their families.
What we accept:
- Sheets, comforters, and other bedding items
- Anything made out of material
What we don’t accept:
- Electronics (computers, televisions, etc.)
- Baby toys
- Non-clothing items
Find Your Nearest Clothing Bin
Positively Kids’ clothing donation program is a partnership between Positively Kids and Savers. Savers is one of the largest recyclers of textiles in the world and has been in the business of keeping reusable goods out of landfills for over 60 years. Donations to Positively Kids at Savers stores directly support healthcare needs for children in Southern Nevada, specifically children with special healthcare needs. Over the past 10 years, Savers has paid its collective nonprofit partners more than $1.5 billion helping to fund vital community programs and services. To learn more about how Savers makes a difference in hundreds of communities, go to www.savers.com/donate.